2019/20 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS (Membership Year runs from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
Club Application – SATVA Application for Clubs – 2020-21
Corporate Application – Contact our General Manager for opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Application – SATVA Application for Individual Membership – 2020-21 (Note: Invidual members are considered Associate members and do not have a vote at any general meeting, however they can become a Director of SATVA.)
Online registration is currently not available
Interested in becoming a member?! Great!!
We want to help you and your club achieve the ideal off-roading experience. As we pool together the concerns of Saskatchewan ATV riders, safety and insurance concerns have been among the most prevalent. By becoming a member, SATVA immediately begins to address these matters by providing:
- Liability Insurance for your Club’s Directors.
- Liability and Indemnity Insurance for your Club’s events, trail rides, trail maintenance/repair or any other non-racing function or adventure your club wants to engage in. Liability for events that are timed or are competitive can also be purchased.
- Excellent insurance rates for your ATV, including liability, accident insurance, and even replacement cost insurance.
- Info on Safety Training for adults and children.
The above lists some of the immediate benefits of becoming a member. However, indirectly, your membership ensures the continued movement in achieving wide-ranging goals that will benefit the sport and recreation of ATV use throughout the province, for many years to come. From the earliest of planning sessions, SATVA’s mission was formed from the following goals:
- Unite all ATV clubs in Saskatchewan as one strong group with a clear voice.
- Favor a spirit of cooperation with the Province’s Law Enforcement.
- Represent the interest of ATV’ers during the preparation of laws.
- Help with the protection of the environment.
- Maintain and encourage a positive public image.
- Focus on advancing training and safety to users, specifically youth
- Instill family values while on the trail.
- Promote responsible ATV use.
- Protect our right to ride.
Contact our General Manager at email@example.com or the toll free number 1-855-297-2882 for information on starting a club or visit our SATVA Member Club page for a listing of existing ATV clubs and their contacts.
2019/20 Club Membership – $105 plus $10.50 per member (includes GST)